Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year, New Rules, New Post

Hey everyone. 

It's a new year, and various things in my life that happened in the last few days of 2011 that truly inspired me to change how I do a lot of things.  It was like my life just kept hitting me with big, strong words like 'integrity' and 'character' and it really got me to thinking about what those words mean and how I measure up.  I have to be honest, I've said on several occasions about various things that it will get better, and then didn't - and for no real reason other than I didn't think it mattered.  But it does.  I know I have at least a couple of readers, and so every time I let them down, it reflects badly on me, sends a message to them that they aren't important.  That is not an image I want to have.  So my personal mission in 2012 is to really work towards making my actions match up to the image I want to have.  I'm still trying to work out logistics for a lot of the moves I'm making and going to make in 2012, but I want to post once a week, and hope to be able to pick a day where my readers can come to rely on a new post.   Will posts be about the Wolfpack still?  Sure, but not always.  There are a lot of things that I have noticed I have to look at that make for interesting reads.  It started with my sportsmanship post, and it felt good writing it.  I'm even hoping to get some people to come to games and maybe get a few pictures to give the blog some more volume, but that's going to take some time.  For now, look for a new post each week.  Real talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment