Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Flying High

Trust me when I tell you I'm still all giddy and whatnot from this weekend. I'm dead serious.  We had a great weekend as a program, and it was fun to be a part of.  I was probably the most excited I've ever been in a while.  I can tell you for sure I am never that excited about work.  EVER. The boys came out ballin' all weekend, and were determined to make the most of the weekend.   I  had a great time, and I would do it every weekend in a heartbeat. 

I have people that ask me how I manage and do it week in and week out, skipping out on hanging out with friends on the weekends or relaxing after work.  Truth is, I am hanging out with friends, and I'm relaxing.

Sorry this isn't a real post, but I don't really know what else to say other than to tell these boys from this weekend - Job well done.   And to Coach Halewicz, thanks for writing this recap for me.  The high will probably wear off by next Monday and I'll be back to my normal posts.

Zero Gravity National Finals Recap


No comments:

Post a Comment